Friday, November 23, 2007

what were we thinking ?


Last night after dinner, I presented the brilliant notion of going shopping at 4 am this morning to cash in on all the holiday bargains of "Black Friday". Dan, Mark and I loaded up at 3:45 with coffee in hand and headed to Kohl's at Southcenter. The first indicator of the total chaos that awaited inside should have been the lack of any parking spaces within a one mile buffer of the front doors. But we finally found a spot and headed in. Good god. We lasted about 6 minutes and left. The line to check out was over an hour wait. I know, I know - what did I expect ? We drove to Target also, but the line was out the door and around the corner. So now we're home, shopping online. Mark went back to bed.


People were wondering why Dan was taking photos of them. Look happy about that hour wait, don't they ??



No comments: