Tuesday, October 21, 2008

mmmmmm, warm nuts


Dan and I are not the best air travelers - at least for long or multi-leg flights. We don't like feeling cramped, typically end up with some sort of shoulder/neck ache and Dan is almost ready to explode as we wait to deplane. So we treated ourselves to first-class upgrades on the first leg of our flight home from Hartford last nite.

As we found our seats, drink orders were taken immediately. And were served with a bowl of hot, steamy mixed nuts.


Dinner came on real plates - with actual glassware and silverware. It still sucked, but at least it looked nice. That glass of milk tasted good though.


I think the best part of the upgrade is the "priority baggage" status. What that equated to was having our luggage roll onto the baggage claim conveyor belt as soon as it started rolling. Quickest wait ever...

Now I know how the front of the plane lives...





3 comments:

kirida said...

so you got your nuts pre-warmed? I'm always in coach, where I have to sit on my nuts to get them warmed up!!! :D

heidi said...

now that someone has warmed my nuts for me, I'll never go back !!

WARM NUTS WARM NUTS WARM NUTS

:)

kirida said...

Why do I keep laughing whenever I say, "WARM NUTS"?