Wednesday, January 26, 2011

EEK !

We have lived in our house for almost seven years now and I have never seen a mouse inside until this winter.  Ick.  I hate mice.  But we have one.  I have only seen the little bugger a couple times, but knowing it was nearby was enough to give me the heebie-geebies.  So why with three cats in the house are we experiencing such a problem ??   That's it - "earn your keep" I told them. 

Yesterday, as I came out of my bathroom, Brenda dropped a half-dead mouse at the door.  "GET IT !!!!!!!!!" I screamed.  She picked it up, shook it and dropped it about six feet away.  Now it definitely appeared all-dead.  I quickly disposed of it outside.  

I assumed it would be one of our two used-to-be-outside-now-inside cats that would catch the critter.  But no, it was our Princess.  Way to go, Brenda !  



Here is her re-enactment of the kill ...







No comments: